Asia

His & Hers: What to Wear in Japan

Japanese fashion is CHIC. If you dress in an American tourist's typical ensemble of a t-shirt, shorts and tennis shoes, you'll stick out like a sore thumb. Instead, take our suggestions to appear confident and at home on the posh streets of…
Asia

Top Ten Tokyo Experiences!

Whether you want to immerse yourself in ancient history, soak in solitude and nature, or bask in the glory of modern technology, Tokyo offers something for every taste. Tokyo can overwhelm your senses around one corner and bring you calm and…
Asia

Unique Foods To Try In China!

Chinese cuisine offers up a variety of exiting new flavors and textures that will intrigue visitors, from the streets to high end restaurants. We've found six unique food experiences that you've got to try when you make it to this large diverse…
Asia

12 Must Try Foods in Japan

The culinary experience is one of the most significant elements of a trip to Japan. In Japan, food is artistic and innovative. Chefs frequently play with traditional elements to bring them into modern dishes. Japan offers something thrilling…
Asia

10 Items & Ideas We Need to Borrow From Japan

Japan is truly a nation of efficiency, practicality and innovation, from incredible technologies to elaborate snacks. After leaving Japan, there were some particular items and ideas that we wished we could bring back home to America. I guess…
Asia

10 Perfect Activities For Couples Visiting Hong Kong

Hong Kong. Bright, bustling, chaotic, and cosmopolitan. International and traditional. This city should be at the top of any traveler's bucket list. Home to 115 world embassies, an endless array of the most delicious food, incredible vistas…
Asia

Solo Tokyo! 7 Must-Do Activities For the Independent Traveler

Even if you step off the plane by yourself, you’ll never really be alone in Tokyo. In many ways, Tokyo is built for the adventurous solo traveler. You’ll step outside your comfort zone in Tokyo, but this massive city is still shockingly…
Asia

Tokyo: Perfect For Two!

Couples who visit Tokyo will discover a place of apparent contradictions that work together to captivate and endear. When we first stepped off the Narita Express and emerged from Shinjuku Station, we were dazzled by sleek modern towering…
Asia, Europe

The Perfect 3-Day Guide to Istanbul

Did you know that Turkey is the only country in the world that spans across two continents? Yep. Even though people commonly identify Turkey with Europe, only 5% of the country resides there while the other 95% lies in Asia. As a bridge between…